Wadsworth Financial is the culmination a life-long journey for it's founder, Alvaro Diaz.
A native New Yorker (Manhattan, yo), Al & his wife, Yuli decided on a town where they would plant their roots, and raise a family. They moved to West Orange, NJ in 2013 .
Alvaro "Al" Diaz
A first generation American, and second generation accountant, Alvaro has decided to utilize his skill set for the benefit of others. After spending the better part of the last 15 plus years working in Real Estate Development accounting on some of the country's premier development projects, Alvaro has set his sights on empowering individuals to realize their dreams. Al's made it his mission to empower business owners, and individuals alike to evaluate their relationship with their finances, and with intentional and careful planning, to view and believe their dreams as achievable.
Bachelor's of Science, Accounting
- Al is a huge soccer fan (Vamos Colombia & NYCFC), and plays a local pick-up game every Saturday morning.
- Al is a history buff, with particular emphasis on the American Revolution, and WWII.
- A big Yankees fan, Al grew up a stone's throw from Yankee Stadium, where his idol, Don Mattingly roamed 1st base.
Al has served as the financial gatekeeper for the of NYC's most well known development projects, totaling over $15B, such as:
• The Barclay's Center in Brooklyn
• The "New" New York Times Building
• The Beekman Tower
Al currently serves as the Controller at a NYC based national specialty services supplier.
- ALPFA - Association of Latino Professionals in Finance & Accounting
- NATP - National Association of Tax Preparers